Online Banking is the safe, secure and easy way to manage accounts, pay bills, transfer funds, send personal payments, and much more from the comfort of your home, or anywhere, any time.
Online Banking is available to any First Bank of Tennessee customer with an open active deposit or loan account.
- Monitor Your Account
- Transfer Funds
- Order Checks
- Pay Bills Online
- Secure Bank Mail
- Mobile Banking
- Go Paperless!
Online Bill Pay
Online Bill Pay lets you pay any bill you have to any company or person with a United States postal address. Online Bill Pay Saves Time & Money.
Popmoney is an added feature of Bill Pay for secure Person-2-Person payments for a low fee in as little as one business day.
- Car Payment
- Credit Cards
- and much more!
Mobile Banking lets you stay in control on the go. Three distinct services offer you customized Mobile Banking to fit your needs and your phone. Fees may apply for texting and data usage per personal plan.
A feature of Online Banking, Mobile Banking is available to any First Bank of Tennessee customer with an open active deposit or loan account.
- SMS Texting - Quickly access balance, recent transaction history, or find ATM and branch locations.
- Mobile Browser - Login to your Online Banking through your smart phone or tablet internet browser.
- Mobile Banking App - Download the Mobile Banking App for your smart phone or tablet for the fastest and most convenient mobile banking access.
Go Paperless! Go Green!
Go paperless and go green! with eStatements available through Online Banking. Access up to 18 months of securely archived Image Statements for all of your deposit accounts.
There is no fee to receive eStatements. As of November 1, 2013 all deposit accounts receiving a paper statement will be assessed a $1 monthly service fee.
- Fast - No more waiting for processing and mail delivery
- Convenient – Electronic storage of your statements and check images
- Password Protected – with your unique Online Banking password
- Environmentally Friendly – Go Paperless and Go Green!
- Reduce the risk of lost or stolen statements
- Print or Save Image Statement Files
Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions? We’ve got answers! If you cannot find what you are looking for here, please call your local branch during normal business hours and ask us about any of our internet banking products.
- Do I need a personal Online Banking login or a Business?
- Where do I need to enroll for a Business Online login?
- How exactly does Online Bill Pay work?
- Where do I get the Mobile Banking App?
- Does my computer or smart phone have the minimum system requirements?